Free Intraday Tips or Day Trading Tips 19.02.2020
All our Intraday tips or day trading tips and recommendations are selected from the volatile stocks which are traded in high volumes on the last two trading days and having good chances of profitable intraday or daytrading. Please note that the prices may be going up or down we are not giving any targets in our Intraday trading tips, fix your own target by watching the movement of equities towards support or resistance. Use our Free Pivot Point calculator and FREE ONLINE GANN CALCULATOR provided below to calculate the values and Buy Sell levels on your own for any of your favourite stocks. For offline version download our Free Gann Square of Nine Calculator. Our pivot Point calculator and Gann Square of 9 calculator are FREEWARE. You can share it with any of your friends.
HOT BUZZING STOCKS (19.02.2020)
Following is the list of stocks where trading interest was heavy during the closing session on the previous trading day. Such stocks continue to buzz in the opening hours on the next trading day. No trigger or stop loss levels are given. They have to be traded and squared off with in short duration depending on the sentiment of the stock in the early morning time (With in Half an hour from opening time). Only professional traders may attempt to trade on these stocks. Others may practice paper trades.
GARTLEY SIGNAL For Day Trading on Wednesday 19th February 2020UTTAMSUGAR BUY @103 ABOVE
List of Good Stocks for Profitable Intraday Trading on Wednesday 19th February 2020
S stands for support
R stands for resistance
LTP stands for Last Traded Price (as on 18.02.2020) in NSE
For Free Daily Intraday Tips with Buy above and sell below details in our home page
Read the Instructions given in Left side before using the Gann Software for Daytrading
How to use Gann Software for Day trading ?
Gann calculator is meant only for intraday trading.
Gann Day Trading Calculator can be used for finding Buy and Sell Levels of Stocks, Options, Futures and Commodities for Intra day trading.
Gann Software for daytrading is meant only for disciplined traders.
Only traders who can make timely decision can use it.
Traders who are not willing to book loss need not use it.
When levels are maintained for long time, quit the trade.
Select only stocks with high volume and sharp movements.
Timing is more important.Begin the trade 15 minutes after the market opens for regular trade. Square off your positions at least 5 minutes before the market closes.
To do intraday trading using this calculator, enter the LAST TRADED PRICE of the previous day and Click CALCULATE button or press Enter Key.
Professional traders can initiate trade even during the market hours when new levels are crossed or breached.
Novice traders can do paper trading (mock trading which is not executed) and learn how to become a successful trader by gaining experience.
Best Trading Strategies for Day Trading in share market
Due to the volatile nature of stock market there is no Guaranteed method to make profits with Stock Market. However you may enhance your profitability by following few or all of the below tips.
• If you are new to stock market, invest only the amount that you can afford to lose.
• Select only few liquid stocks.
• If you are already holding the stock wait for the peak or bottom.
• Watch the Index Support / Resistance and general sentiments.
• Never challenge the market and do not be over enthusiastic.
• In a highly volatile market place stop loss orders after long or short trades
• When the market opens trade on a stock based on the previous day's movements, Partially or fully cover the trade within half an hour.
• When the market is about to close trade on a stock based on the days movements.
• In a bull market raising stocks will raise further. Wait for correction and buy.
• In a bear market falling stocks will fall further. Wait for up move and sell.
• Stocks rise or fall prior to announcement of results. Have a knowledge on this date which will help in making decisions.
• Rising or Falling Stocks which shrink in volume indicate that the run is nearing final state. Watch for change in trend.
• If you think that you have made enough profit or loss stop trading.
• Watch the general sentiment of the current market and make a decision.
• Buy when the price is rising and not while falling. Keep the strict stop loss.
• Sell when the price is falling and not while rising. Keep the strict stop loss.
• Immediately after buying, place stop loss order with out delay.
• After the target is reached watch the movement of the stock and take a decision to Buy/sell.