Stocks to Buy now in Bse Nse from 20.03.2017
Shares to buy now tips are based on technical analysis performed using our software StocktechTM and for positional trading as short or long term investments. All our Stock to buy tips are supported with Technical Patterns and indicators which gives you more freedom to make your decision for profitable trading of stocks in Nse. Become a technical analyst on your own by using our Stock charting Software StocktechTM.
Shares to Buy Tips for Short Term or Long Term Investment
Strategy for all investments: Follow Bottom Up approach which means buy only on declines. Do not buy on up move. Buy only small lots. For example : If you have money to buy 100 stocks buy only 50. Buy next 50 after a decent fall. Don't be over enthusiastic to buy. Hesitate to buy. Keep strict stop loss which means do not buy at that level if you have not bought already. If you have bought already book loss and get out of the stock.
Stocks to Buy now in India March 2017
Stock to Buy 1 : MAHASTEEL (NSE Code) Signal : Bullish engulfing pattern after substantial fall with higher volume. Stop Loss : 86 Target : 104 (Short term)
Share to Buy 2 : SAKSOFT (NSE Code) Signal : 13 days DMA curve being crossed near minor bottom. Stop Loss : 256 Target : 280 (Short term)
Shares to Buy 3 : DABUR (NSE Code) Signal : Previous top crossed with increased volume. Stop Loss : 273 Target : 285 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 4 : VARDMNPOLY (NSE Code) Signal : 13 days DMA curve crossed with higher volume. Stop Loss : 70 Target : 80 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 5 : JAYSREETEA (NSE Code) Signal : Previous top & 13 days DMA curve crossed with higher volume. Stop Loss : 103 Target : 119 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 6 : UPERGANGES (NSE Code) Signal : Trend line crossed with higher volume. Stop Loss : 352 Target : 395 (Short term)
Stocks to sell now in India March 2017Stock to sell 1 : BHARTIARTL (NSE Code) Signal : Triple bottoms breached with increased volume. Stop Loss : 365 Target : 320 (Short term)
Stock to sell 2 : DREDGECORP (NSE Code) Signal : Dark cloud formation near minor top. Stop Loss : 715 Target : 630 (Short term)
Stock to sell 3 : APARINDS (NSE Code) Signal : Gravestone formation after consolidation near minor top. Stop Loss : 770 Target : 675 (Short term)
Stock to Sell 4 : SPECIALITY (NSE Code) Signal : Doji formation near minor top. Stop Loss : 89 Target : 80 (Short term)
Subscribe for Daily and Weekly Recommendations by Mail
Open Low Brokerage Demat AccountEquity Delivery : Free Brokerage. Other mandatory charges applicable
Futures & Options Trading Brokerage: 0.10% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
Equity Intraday Trading Brokerage: 0.01% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
Best Trading Strategies for Short or Long Term investments in Stock market
• Strictly adhere to Stop loss.
• Before entering in to trade analyse stocks on the basis of Technical indicators like moving average, Trend line, Trend Channel Patterns, Engulfing, doji, Breakout, Oscillator etc and don't Trade against the trend.
• When people are selling be a buyer. When people are buying be a seller.
• Avoid purchase of stocks when market value of that stock crash.
• Stop loss & Exit to be decided before entering in to the trade.
• Do not have any sentimental attachment with any stock.
• Periodic Profit booking to be done by selling and re-purchase of stocks.
• Do not over trade. Trade only up to 50 % of your Trading capital.
• Do not trade on the basis of rumours.
• It is better to follow Monthly stop loss and stop loss or trade.
• Do not keep all your stock holdings in same sector,distribute your investment to various sectors ie. Diversification of investment to be done.
• Do not invest more than 10% value of your Trading capital in any single stock.
• Buy the stocks whenever there is some bad news and sell the stocks whenever there is good news.
Stock News for the week
Radio City operator Music Broadcast closes 12% higher at Rs 373 on Day 1
ITC, Voltas, Titan among top 5 stocks to buy as GST inches closer to reality
Nifty likely to hit fresh record highs of 9,500-9,600 in 4-6 weeks: Mohammed Apabhai
GST peak rates revised: You may now pay up to 43% tax for aerated drinks, luxury goods
Govt expects to raise Rs 282,212 crore from cess in 2017-18
RBI's policy unlikely to be impacted by Fed rate hike
Unilever raises concerns on HUL's slowing growth
BNP Paribas expects EPS growth to bounce back to 19-21% in FY18
Motorola launches 5th Gen Moto G5 Plus at Rs 14,999
Sun Pharmas Halol unit unlikely to see resolution of FDA issues in 2017
Jet Airways partners with Uber to provide door to door travel option to fliers
SEBI flags concerns on instant redemption in liquid funds
Kawasaki and Honda dealers in India offer heavy discounts on select motorcycles