Stocks to Buy now in Bse Nse from 20.02.2017
Shares to buy now tips are based on technical analysis performed using our software StocktechTM and for positional trading as short or long term investments. All our Stock to buy tips are supported with Technical Patterns and indicators which gives you more freedom to make your decision for profitable trading of stocks in Nse. Become a technical analyst on your own by using our Stock charting Software StocktechTM.
Shares to Buy Tips for Short Term or Long Term Investment
Strategy for all investments: Follow Bottom Up approach which means buy only on declines. Do not buy on up move. Buy only small lots. For example : If you have money to buy 100 stocks buy only 50. Buy next 50 after a decent fall. Don't be over enthusiastic to buy. Hesitate to buy. Keep strict stop loss which means do not buy at that level if you have not bought already. If you have bought already book loss and get out of the stock.
Stocks to Buy now in India February 2017
Stock to Buy 1 : VARDMNPOLY (NSE Code) Signal : 13 days DMA curve crossed with very high volume. Stop Loss : 71 Target : 85 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 2 : IBREALEST (NSE Code) Signal : Bullish break out of trend line. Stop Loss : 75 Target : 83 (Short term)
Share to Buy 3 : IOC (NSE Code) Signal : Bullish channel break out with increased volume. Stop Loss : 365 Target : 400 (Short term)
Shares to Buy 4 : GICHSGFIN (NSE Code) Signal : Trend line crossed with higher volume. Stop Loss : 305 Target : 325 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 5 : TRIL (NSE Code) Signal : Channel break out with very high volume. Stop Loss : 360 Target : 400 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 6 : SARDAEN (NSE Code) Signal : Channel break out with very high volume. Stop Loss : 245 Target : 265 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 7 : TIRUMALCHM (NSE Code) Signal : Channel break out. Stop Loss : 820 Target : 885 (Short term)
Stocks to sell now in India February 2017Stock to sell 1 : EMAMILTD (NSE Code) Signal : 13 days DMA curve breached with increased volume. Stop Loss : 1100 Target : 1035 (Short term)
Stock to sell 2 : TUBEINVEST (NSE Code) Signal : Bearish engulfing pattern near minor top with increased volume. Stop Loss : 630 Target : 595 (Short term)
Stock to sell 3 : GODREJIND (NSE Code) Signal : 13 days DMA curve breached with increased volume. Stop Loss : 500 Target : 465 (Short term)
Subscribe for Daily and Weekly Recommendations by Mail
Open Low Brokerage Demat AccountEquity Delivery : Free Brokerage. Other mandatory charges applicable
Futures & Options Trading Brokerage: 0.10% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
Equity Intraday Trading Brokerage: 0.01% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
Best Trading Strategies for Short or Long Term investments in Stock market
• Strictly adhere to Stop loss.
• Before entering in to trade analyse stocks on the basis of Technical indicators like moving average, Trend line, Trend Channel Patterns, Engulfing, doji, Breakout, Oscillator etc and don't Trade against the trend.
• When people are selling be a buyer. When people are buying be a seller.
• Avoid purchase of stocks when market value of that stock crash.
• Stop loss & Exit to be decided before entering in to the trade.
• Do not have any sentimental attachment with any stock.
• Periodic Profit booking to be done by selling and re-purchase of stocks.
• Do not over trade. Trade only up to 50 % of your Trading capital.
• Do not trade on the basis of rumours.
• It is better to follow Monthly stop loss and stop loss or trade.
• Do not keep all your stock holdings in same sector,distribute your investment to various sectors ie. Diversification of investment to be done.
• Do not invest more than 10% value of your Trading capital in any single stock.
• Buy the stocks whenever there is some bad news and sell the stocks whenever there is good news.
Stock News for the week
o Market in no-trade zone. Consolidation to continue for some more time
o Ahead of merger, SBI arms to offer voluntary retirement to staff
o HDFC Bank, ICICI lift Sensex 167 pts, Nifty above 8800; IT dives
o Did RBI print Patel signature notes when Rajan was still Guv?
o JLR to make in India, add local products to take on rivals
o Demonetisation dented PepsiCo's India business, says CEO Indra Nooyi
o After TCS, Infosys says buyback to happen at 'appropriate time'
o FIIs' stake in Nifty cos at 6-quarter low in Q3; Infosys dumped
o Gold ETFs register outflows on almost all months in last 4 years
o Tata Motors sinks 11%; analysts cut target sharply post Q3 nos
o Sun Pharma Q3 profit dragged by slowdown in US & India sales
o Hindalco turns black, Q3 profit at Rs 320 cr on strong EBITDA
o NDMC and Delhi Metro seek change in regulations for development
o Cipla joins the race to build specialty branded business in US
o SunPharma net seen up 27%
o DLF revenue may fall 30%Voltas net seen up 4%