Stocks to Buy now in Bse Nse from 19.02.2018
Shares to buy now tips are based on technical analysis performed using our software StocktechTM and for positional trading as short or long term investments. All our Stock to buy tips are supported with Technical Patterns and indicators which gives you more freedom to make your decision for profitable trading of stocks in Nse. Become a technical analyst on your own by using our Stock charting Software StocktechTM.
Shares to Buy Tips for Short Term or Long Term Investment
Strategy for all investments: Follow Bottom Up approach which means buy only on declines. Do not buy on up move. Buy only small lots. For example : If you have money to buy 100 stocks buy only 50. Buy next 50 after a decent fall. Don't be over enthusiastic to buy. Hesitate to buy. Keep strict stop loss which means do not buy at that level if you have not bought already. If you have bought already book loss and get out of the stock.
Stocks to Buy now in India February 2018
Stock to Buy 1 : BBTC (NSE Code) Signal : PREVIOUS TOP CROSSED WITH INCREASED VOLUME. 13 days DMA curve supports price curve. Stop Loss : 1450 Target : 1575 (Short term)
Share to Buy 2 : SUPREMEIND (NSE Code) Signal : BOTTOM FORMATION PATTERN. Stop Loss : 1200 Target : 1275 (Short term)
Shares to Buy 3 : ESSELPACK (NSE Code) Signal : PREVIOUS TOP CROSSED WITH HIGHER VOLUME. Stop Loss : 275 Target : 300 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 4 : 8KMILES (NSE Code) Signal : TRYING TO CROSS THE PREVIOUS TOPS WITH HIGHER VOLUME. Stop Loss : 790 Target : 835 (Short term)
Stocks to sell now in India February 2018Stock to sell 1 : MOTHERSUMI (NSE Code) Signal : TRIPLE BOTTOMS BREACHED WITH HIGHER VOLUME. Stop Loss : 340 Target : 310 (Short term)
Stock to sell 2 : FORTIS (NSE Code) Signal : DOUBLE BOTTOMS BREACHED WITH HIGHER VOLUME. Stop Loss : 150 Target : 120 (Short term)
Stock to sell 3 : FRETAIL (NSE Code) Signal : DOUBLE BOTTOMS BREACHED WITH HIGHER VOLUME. Stop Loss : 525 Target : 500 (Short term)
Stock to Sell 4 : PRABHAT (NSE Code) Signal : PREVIOUS BOTTOM BREACHED WITH INCREASED VOLUME. Stop Loss : 185 Target : 165 (Short term)
Stock to sell 5 : 63MOONS (NSE Code) Signal : 13 DAYS DMA CURVE BREACHED WITH HIGHER VOLUME. Stop Loss : 105 Target : 86 (Short term)
Stock to sell 6 : CGPOWER (NSE Code) Signal : 13 DAYS DMA CURVE BREACHED WITH HIGHER VOLUME. Stop Loss : 90 Target : 79 (Short term)
Subscribe for Daily and Weekly Recommendations by Mail
Open Low Brokerage Demat AccountEquity Delivery : Free Brokerage. Other mandatory charges applicable
Futures & Options Trading Brokerage: 0.10% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
Equity Intraday Trading Brokerage: 0.01% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
Best Trading Strategies for Short or Long Term investments in Stock market
• Strictly adhere to Stop loss.
• Before entering in to trade analyse stocks on the basis of Technical indicators like moving average, Trend line, Trend Channel Patterns, Engulfing, doji, Breakout, Oscillator etc and don't Trade against the trend.
• When people are selling be a buyer. When people are buying be a seller.
• Avoid purchase of stocks when market value of that stock crash.
• Stop loss & Exit to be decided before entering in to the trade.
• Do not have any sentimental attachment with any stock.
• Periodic Profit booking to be done by selling and re-purchase of stocks.
• Do not over trade. Trade only up to 50 % of your Trading capital.
• Do not trade on the basis of rumours.
• It is better to follow Monthly stop loss and stop loss or trade.
• Do not keep all your stock holdings in same sector,distribute your investment to various sectors ie. Diversification of investment to be done.
• Do not invest more than 10% value of your Trading capital in any single stock.
• Buy the stocks whenever there is some bad news and sell the stocks whenever there is good news.
Stock News for the week
o Banks, auto, RIL drag Nifty below 10,500; Sensex loses 287 pts, all sectoral indices
o Technical View: Nifty forms bearish candle; brace for volatility in coming week
o PNB fraud : IT dept attaches 21 bank accounts of Nirav Modi's Firestar Diamond
o PNB fraud case: ED conducts searches at Nirav Modi, Gitanjali Gems properties
o The ED conducted searches at 10 locations which were not raided by the CBI, a source privy to the information in the Rs 11,000 cr
o Investors lost Rs 8,000 crore in PNB in 2 days
o PNB fiasco raises questions on systemic risks and audit processes in the country
o Walmart in talks to buy over 40% stake in Flipkart
o Congress doesnít make false promises like BJP, says Rahul Gandhi
o Kresilling innovation threatens to be fatal for Modiís Make in India
o Chandrayaan-2 launch in April, to aim for moon's south pole: Jitendra Singh
o Karti Chidambaram's CA remanded to five-day ED custody
o Expect zero percent GST on sale of old commercial vehicles: Nitin Gadkari
o Retail investors in IPO to get compensation: SEBI
o Indian Railways announces mega recruitment drive, around 90,000 posts on offer
o SC order lifts stay on pledged share sale, to ease Fortis stake sale efforts
o Caste being 'protected' for electoral gains: Kamal Haasan