Stocks to Buy now in Bse Nse from 21.08.2017
Shares to buy now tips are based on technical analysis performed using our software StocktechTM and for positional trading as short or long term investments. All our Stock to buy tips are supported with Technical Patterns and indicators which gives you more freedom to make your decision for profitable trading of stocks in Nse. Become a technical analyst on your own by using our Stock charting Software StocktechTM.
Shares to Buy Tips for Short Term or Long Term Investment
Strategy for all investments: Follow Bottom Up approach which means buy only on declines. Do not buy on up move. Buy only small lots. For example : If you have money to buy 100 stocks buy only 50. Buy next 50 after a decent fall. Don't be over enthusiastic to buy. Hesitate to buy. Keep strict stop loss which means do not buy at that level if you have not bought already. If you have bought already book loss and get out of the stock.
Stocks to Buy now in India August 2017
Stock to Buy 1 : SHREYAS (NSE Code) Signal : Consolidation after bullish break out. Stop Loss : 370 Target : 410 (Short term)
Share to Buy 2 : VBL (NSE Code) Signal : Trend line crossed with higher volume. Stop Loss : 530 Target : 569 (Short term)
Shares to Buy 3 : PSPPROJECT (NSE Code) Signal : Consolidation after a break out. Stop Loss : 300 Target : 330 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 4 : GUJALKALI (NSE Code) Signal : Consolidation after a bullish break out. Stop Loss : 394 Target : 415 (Short term)
Stocks to sell now in India August 2017Stock to sell 1 : MCX (NSE Code) Signal : Gap down free fall with increased volume. Stop Loss : 1050 Target : 1000 (Short term)
Stock to sell 2 : INDIGO (NSE Code) Signal : Previous bottom breached with higher volume. Stop Loss : 1290 Target : 1240 (Short term)
Stock to sell 3 : FORTIS (NSE Code) Signal : Double bottoms breached with increased volume. Stop Loss : 155 Target : 135 (Short term)
Stock to Sell 4 : PTC (NSE Code) Signal : Previous bottom breached with increased volume. Stop Loss : 122 Target : 105 (Short term)
Subscribe for Daily and Weekly Recommendations by Mail
Open Low Brokerage Demat AccountEquity Delivery : Free Brokerage. Other mandatory charges applicable
Futures & Options Trading Brokerage: 0.10% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
Equity Intraday Trading Brokerage: 0.01% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
Best Trading Strategies for Short or Long Term investments in Stock market
• Strictly adhere to Stop loss.
• Before entering in to trade analyse stocks on the basis of Technical indicators like moving average, Trend line, Trend Channel Patterns, Engulfing, doji, Breakout, Oscillator etc and don't Trade against the trend.
• When people are selling be a buyer. When people are buying be a seller.
• Avoid purchase of stocks when market value of that stock crash.
• Stop loss & Exit to be decided before entering in to the trade.
• Do not have any sentimental attachment with any stock.
• Periodic Profit booking to be done by selling and re-purchase of stocks.
• Do not over trade. Trade only up to 50 % of your Trading capital.
• Do not trade on the basis of rumours.
• It is better to follow Monthly stop loss and stop loss or trade.
• Do not keep all your stock holdings in same sector,distribute your investment to various sectors ie. Diversification of investment to be done.
• Do not invest more than 10% value of your Trading capital in any single stock.
• Buy the stocks whenever there is some bad news and sell the stocks whenever there is good news.
Stock News for the week
o Yet another truncated week. Only 4 trading sessions this week
o Sikka’s exit causes nearly Rs 1,000 crore ‘Vishal’ hole in Murthy’s portfolio
o Murthy fires fresh salvo, says governance standards slumped in last 2 years
o The buyback may keep a rudderless Infy afloat, but resolving the spat is key
o Murthy and co may have driven the final nail into IT’s coffin
o M&M feels the heat as GST cess hike hits 75% of Mahindra Scorpio volumes
o SBI to float IPOs of two regional rural banks in one year
o After shell companies, govt trains guns on LLPs to weed out black money
o Engine issues in A320 Neo planes, IndiGo cancels 84 flights
o Power Grid inks USD 500 million loan pact with Asian Development Ban
o Govt threatens ITC, Philip Morris with 'punitive action' over suspected marketing violations
o IT layoffs: 11 Tech Mahindra employee disputes moved to the labour court
o 23 Indian companies post 30% plus RoE over past 3 years; most beat the market
o Nifty could consolidate in 9800-10,000 range; like FMCG, pvt banks
o Jolt to Cyrus Mistry! Tata to cut ties with Shapoorji Pallonji worth hundreds of crores
o Axis Bank offers 12 EMI-waiver on home loans
o 'Will sell my house and pay everybody': Unitech MD to Supreme Court
o These 10 low beta & high ROE stocks rose over 1000% in last 5 years
o Sebi steps up surveillance on money laundering activities
o Reliance Nippon Life AMC may file DRHP for IPO with SEBI today
o Homebuyers of Jaypee, Amrapali projects join hands, want state-owned HUDCO, NBCC to rescue them
o RCom soars 17% post NCLT approval to Brookfield deal, merger with Aircel
o Retail inflation rises to 2.36% in July on costlier food; GST impact subdued
o Bajaj takes potshots at Royal Enfield in a new Dominar ad