Stocks to Buy now in Bse Nse from 24.04.2017
Shares to buy now tips are based on technical analysis performed using our software StocktechTM and for positional trading as short or long term investments. All our Stock to buy tips are supported with Technical Patterns and indicators which gives you more freedom to make your decision for profitable trading of stocks in Nse. Become a technical analyst on your own by using our Stock charting Software StocktechTM.
Shares to Buy Tips for Short Term or Long Term Investment
Strategy for all investments: Follow Bottom Up approach which means buy only on declines. Do not buy on up move. Buy only small lots. For example : If you have money to buy 100 stocks buy only 50. Buy next 50 after a decent fall. Don't be over enthusiastic to buy. Hesitate to buy. Keep strict stop loss which means do not buy at that level if you have not bought already. If you have bought already book loss and get out of the stock.
Stocks to Buy now in India April 2017
Stock to Buy 1 : ITDC (NSE Code) Signal : Runaway gap up bullish break out with higher volume. Stop Loss : 600 Target : 660 (Short term)
Share to Buy 2 : RELIANCE (NSE Code) Signal : Previous top crossed with higher volume. Stop Loss : 1360 Target : 1440 (Short term)
Shares to Buy 3 : MAHASTEEL (NSE Code) Signal : 13 days DMA curve crossed with higher volume. Stop Loss : 95 Target : 112 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 4 : BROOKS (NSE Code) Signal : Double tops crossed with higher volume. Stop Loss : 137 Target : 152 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 5 : KPIT (NSE Code) Signal : Trend line crossed with higher volume. Stop Loss : 125 Target : 136 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 6 : TAKE (NSE Code) Signal : Previous top crossed with higher volume. Stop Loss : 125 Target : 140 (Short term)
Stocks to sell now in India April 2017Stock to sell 1 : BIOCON (NSE Code) Signal : Double bottoms breached with higher volume. Stop Loss : 1120 Target : 1065 (Short term)
Stock to sell 2 : ITC (F&O) (NSE Code) Signal : 13 days DMA curve breached with higher volume. Stop Loss : 284 Target : 265 (Short term)
Stock to sell 3 : DWARKESH (NSE Code) Signal : Grave stone formation near minor top with higher volume. Stop Loss : 495 Target : 465 (Short term)
Stock to Sell 4 : SUNPHARMA (NSE Code) Signal : Trend line crossed with higher volume. Stop Loss : 650 Target : 625 (Short term)
Subscribe for Daily and Weekly Recommendations by Mail
Open Low Brokerage Demat AccountEquity Delivery : Free Brokerage. Other mandatory charges applicable
Futures & Options Trading Brokerage: 0.10% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
Equity Intraday Trading Brokerage: 0.01% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
Best Trading Strategies for Short or Long Term investments in Stock market
• Strictly adhere to Stop loss.
• Before entering in to trade analyse stocks on the basis of Technical indicators like moving average, Trend line, Trend Channel Patterns, Engulfing, doji, Breakout, Oscillator etc and don't Trade against the trend.
• When people are selling be a buyer. When people are buying be a seller.
• Avoid purchase of stocks when market value of that stock crash.
• Stop loss & Exit to be decided before entering in to the trade.
• Do not have any sentimental attachment with any stock.
• Periodic Profit booking to be done by selling and re-purchase of stocks.
• Do not over trade. Trade only up to 50 % of your Trading capital.
• Do not trade on the basis of rumours.
• It is better to follow Monthly stop loss and stop loss or trade.
• Do not keep all your stock holdings in same sector,distribute your investment to various sectors ie. Diversification of investment to be done.
• Do not invest more than 10% value of your Trading capital in any single stock.
• Buy the stocks whenever there is some bad news and sell the stocks whenever there is good news.
Stock News for the week
o GST to boost GDP by 4.2% or Rs 6.5 lakh crore: Fed Paper
o Wait for infra projects continues: Every 3/10 projects delayed, some up to 21 years
o Brace for volatility as France votes in a four-way race to elect President on Sunday
o Wipro gives pink slips to 350-400 employees across India: Sources
o Rupee weakens to 64.61 against the dollar ahead of French presidential polls
o Hindustan Zinc posts 42% rise in Q4 profit at Rs 3,057 cr, margin expands 940 bps
o You may have two rates of service tax under GST
o Mallya could fight extradition on political grounds
o Mindtree Q4 profit falls 6%; revenue, operating income beat estimates
o SC allows NDMC to e-auction Taj Mansingh hotel
o S Chand sets IPO price band at Rs 660–670
o SC rules LK Advani, MM Joshi, Uma Bharti will stand trial
o RBI data suggests Niti Aayog overstated rise in digital payments post demonetisation
o Wockhardt antibiotic expected to hit US in FY21, market worth $1.5 bn: Khorakiwala
o Adani Enterprises skyrockets by 29%; clocks 52-week high
o Govt to divest 3-15% stakes in NTPC, NHPC, IOC, others; could garner Rs 35k cr
o ED issues notice to Karti Chidambaram for forex violations
o TCS shareholders approve Rs 16,000 cr share buyback
o FIPB clears Baxter Healthcare-Claris Injectibles deal worth Rs 4,020 crore
o MCX board likely to reopen cases of siphoning of funds by employees
o Sun Pharma share price falls 3% on 11 observations from USFDA for Dadra unit