Stocks to Buy now in Bse Nse from 16.10.2017
Shares to buy now tips are based on technical analysis performed using our software StocktechTM and for positional trading as short or long term investments. All our Stock to buy tips are supported with Technical Patterns and indicators which gives you more freedom to make your decision for profitable trading of stocks in Nse. Become a technical analyst on your own by using our Stock charting Software StocktechTM.
Shares to Buy Tips for Short Term or Long Term Investment
Strategy for all investments: Follow Bottom Up approach which means buy only on declines. Do not buy on up move. Buy only small lots. For example : If you have money to buy 100 stocks buy only 50. Buy next 50 after a decent fall. Don't be over enthusiastic to buy. Hesitate to buy. Keep strict stop loss which means do not buy at that level if you have not bought already. If you have bought already book loss and get out of the stock.
Stocks to Buy now in India October 2017
Stock to Buy 1 : AGRITECH (NSE Code) Signal : Trend line crossed with very high volume. Stop Loss : 102 Target : 120 (Short term)
Share to Buy 2 : RAMKY (NSE Code) Signal : Trend reversal pattern with very high volume. Stop Loss : 128 Target : 149 (Short term)
Shares to Buy 3 : MEP (NSE Code) Signal : Bullish gap up break out with higher volume. Stop Loss : 94 Target : 110 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 4 : ABCAPITAL (NSE Code) Signal : Trend line & 13 days DMA curve crossed with higher volume. Stop Loss : 175 Target : 190 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 5 : HINDZINC (NSE Code) Signal : Bullish gap up break out with higher volume. Stop Loss : 310 Target : 330 (Short term)
Stock to Buy 6 : BBTC (NSE Code) Signal : Bullish gap up break out near historic high. Stop Loss : 1500 Target : 1550 (Short term)
Subscribe for Daily and Weekly Recommendations by Mail
Open Low Brokerage Demat AccountEquity Delivery : Free Brokerage. Other mandatory charges applicable
Futures & Options Trading Brokerage: 0.10% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
Equity Intraday Trading Brokerage: 0.01% or Rs 20 per trade whichever is lower
Best Trading Strategies for Short or Long Term investments in Stock market
• Strictly adhere to Stop loss.
• Before entering in to trade analyse stocks on the basis of Technical indicators like moving average, Trend line, Trend Channel Patterns, Engulfing, doji, Breakout, Oscillator etc and don't Trade against the trend.
• When people are selling be a buyer. When people are buying be a seller.
• Avoid purchase of stocks when market value of that stock crash.
• Stop loss & Exit to be decided before entering in to the trade.
• Do not have any sentimental attachment with any stock.
• Periodic Profit booking to be done by selling and re-purchase of stocks.
• Do not over trade. Trade only up to 50 % of your Trading capital.
• Do not trade on the basis of rumours.
• It is better to follow Monthly stop loss and stop loss or trade.
• Do not keep all your stock holdings in same sector,distribute your investment to various sectors ie. Diversification of investment to be done.
• Do not invest more than 10% value of your Trading capital in any single stock.
• Buy the stocks whenever there is some bad news and sell the stocks whenever there is good news.
Stock News for the week
o Truncated week. Only three trading sessions this week.
o Nifty at record closing high ahead of Diwali, Sensex rallies 250 pts; Midcap flat
o RIL reports $1.2 billion in profits
o Reliance Jio posts Rs 6,147-crore revenue in Q2, net loss at Rs 270.6 crore
o It could be curtains for budget diesel cars after BS-VI norms kick in
o NGT lifts ban on 10-yr-old diesel vehicles in some parts of UP
o Godrej Agrovet to debut on bourses on October 16
o Trade deficit at $8.98 billion in September
o GIC's $1.75 billion IPO fully subscribed on last day
o Bajaj Corpís Q2 result: GST transition gets longer
o North Korea's children are hungry, but still better off than Indian kids
o MSF moves High Court against Indian patent given to Pfizer's pneumonia vaccine
o The man who made $1.4 billion a day, lost $70 billion and became a billionaire again
o 30 IPOs raised Rs 50K cr since last Diwali; 6 pataka stocks rose up to 300%
o Reliance Nippon Life IPO to open on Oct 25, price band at Rs 247-252/shr
o TCS Q2 profit rises 8.4% to Rs 6,446 cr; dollar revenue, volume growth at 3.2%
o IndusInd Bank Q1 net up 25% at Rs 880.1 crore; net NPAs rise to Rs 537 cr
o US, S Korean armies to conduct evacuation drills amid rising tensions
o Royal Enfield Interceptor, classic roadster of the 60s and 70s that could reach 205kmph
o Direct tax collections jump 16% to Rs 3.86 lakh crore in Apr-Sep
o Govt reduces GST on bunker fuels; sets tax for offshore exploration, gas sales
o Saudi Aramco's interest in $300-bn Indian opportunity a wake-up call for OMCs
o Indian households paid Rs 6,350 cr in bribes this year, 67% less than 2005
o MCX plans to set up spot exchange for commodities trading
o Bringing fuel under GST: Govt on the horns of a dilemma
o Oil and gas sector to see bumper September quarter earnings: CLSA
o 26 textile & jewellery stocks may gain from GST Council's latest tweaks
o IMF cuts India's GDP growth forecast for FY18 to 6.7%
o No respite for Indian banks as bad loans hit record $146 billion